Vaccines Save Lives!
And to get a vaccine, we, in India, must register with few mandatory, basic details.
How to Register for COVID Vaccine
1. Via Website:
1. Visit the CoWIN portal at cowin.gov.in from your browser
2. Click the register/sign in button at the top right corner.
3. Enter your mobile number and wait for OTP sent to your phone. Please be patient and wait for the OTP, it might take time but eventually you will receive it.
4. Enter OTP on the website and click ‘Verify & Proceed.’
5. A ‘Welcome’ page will appear.
Note: You can register up to 4 members with one phone number.
Click on 'Register Member' button.
6. A Registration form will appear.
You have been provided various identification options, select any one and proceed further.
Here, enter details and select your identification proof, relevant identification number, name, date of birth, gender, and other required details.
Then click on the ‘Register’ button.
7. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation message .
Here, you can click on the 'Schedule' button provided to schedule your date, time, and venue of vaccination.
8. Enter your city/town’s PinCode or
Select your state and district.
9. Choose your preferred Date of Vaccination according to the availability in your city.
10. You can register 3 more members by clicking on the 'Add Member' button.
The same form will appear again. Fill out the form with the other member’s details and register them.
Pro Tip :
You can schedule the vaccination of all the members at once for the same date and time by selecting all the three members like this and then clicking on the ‘Schedule Now’ button.
2. Through Aarogya Setu App
1. Download the Aarogya Setu App from either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, depending on the platform your phone runs on.
2. Open the application and head to the CoWIN tab to find the Vaccination Registration option.
Click on the Vaccination (Login/Register) button.
3. Enter a valid mobile number to generate an OTP.
4. Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number.
5. Fill in their personal details such as name, address, photo identification proof, etc.
Fill in the form and click on Submit button.
6. Your registration is complete.
You can select the members and click on the 'Schedule Vaccination' button to schedule.
7. Enter your city/town’s pincode and select a suitable date and vaccination center to check availability.
8. Select a slot and click on proceed and confirm your slot.
That's it. Just a few steps to protect yourself, your family and your community against coronavirus.